Frequently Asked Questions for AspDotNetStorefront
Give customers the help they need with a question and answer interface built right into your product pages! Also great for search engine visibility (SEO), it's never been easier to manage product FAQs and answer customers' questions directly.
Compatibility: MultiStore, V10.x
This is a one domain, one cart license installation. To buy additional licenses for additional carts contact sales: firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Install the Admin Compunix Add-on menu and add the following line into the add-on links section specified:Carts up to MS9420: Carts MS95x: Carts V10.x:
2) Copy the correct version of
CompunixCommon.dlldownloaded from the
3) Upload the license file/appconfig to your cart. If you don't have a license send an email to email@example.com your order number and domain information.
4) Copy/Merge the files from the "Modified files" directory in the .zip file to your web site's root folder. If your admin directory is not "admin", you may have to copy any files in the admin directory manually.
5) To place the FAQs on your product page, open your
/XmlPackages/product.simpleproduct.xml.config (or any other that your site uses) and place this code to actualize the FAQ plugin:
6) Save files.
7) Open you website in your web browser and navigate directly: - for V10.x to the:
or - for MX to the:
This will automatically install all the settings.
8) Refresh The Store on V10.x or Reset Cache on MS version.
To change the settings, text or emails going out, search the AppConfigs and String Resources and Topics for "Compunix.FAQ"
- String resources are used for on-page text
- AppConfigs are used to change the settings and emal features
- Topics are used for the email content (Be careful not to delete any placeholders surrounded by % symbols!)