cTicket for AspDotNetStorefront
cTicket is a ticketing system that allows users to communicate with admins and create unlimited threads of communication.
This is a one domain, one cart license installation. To buy additional licenses for additional carts contact sales: firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Install the Admin Compunix Add-on menu and add the following line into the add-on links section specified:Carts up to MS9420: Carts MS9500 and newer:
2) Copy the
CompunixCommon.dll downloaded from the Code Base link into
3) Upload the license file/appconfig to your cart. If you don't have a license send an email to email@example.com with your order number and domain information.
4) Copy the files from the "Modified files" directory in the .zip file to your web site's root folder. If your admin directory is not "admin", you may have to copy any files in the admin directory manually.
account.aspx in your webroot
6) Search for "AccountPageHeader"
7) Add this line directly above the line you found in step 6:
All of the text in the system work off of string resources:
Some of the workings of the system work off of app config values:
The e-mail part of the system works from the
MailMe_ values in the appconfig (like MailMe_Server, MailMe_FromAddress...) MailMe_NoReplyAddress ==> firstname.lastname@example.org