Cart Abandonment Report for AspDotNetStorefront
Get detailed reports about incomplete purchases to help you troubleshoot the checkout process and recover lost sales.
Compatibility: ML, ML64, MultiStore, V10.x
This is a one domain, one cart license installation. To buy additional licenses for additional carts contact sales: email@example.com
1) Install the Admin Compunix Add-on menu and add the following line into the add-on links section specified:Carts up to MS9420: Carts MS95x: Carts V10.x:
2) Copy the correct version of
CompunixCommon.dlldownloaded from the
3) Upload the license file/appconfig to your cart. If you don't have a license send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org your order number and domain information
4) Copy/Merge the files from the "Modified files" directory in the .zip file to your web site's root folder. If your admin directory is not "admin", you may have to copy any files in the admin directory manually.
5) Save the file above and navigate to the admin. If you don't see an entry for
Cart Abadonment Report in the Compunix Add-ons menu, click Reset Cache.
6) Go to
Configuration -> Advanced -> Run SQLand run the following code:
Then, also run the following block:
Note: if you get the error ERROR: Exception=Column names in each table must be unique. Column name 'AdminNotes' in table 'ShoppingCart' is specified more than once. please disregard this step!
7) The emails you send via this report to abandonment customers is loaded from the topic called CartAbandonmentEmail. Note the placeholders of the topic (values surrounded by %). Do not change those as it will remove the dynamic replacing ability for the email:
%FIRSTLASTNAME%is replaced with customer's full name
%STORENAME%is replaced with your store's name
%PRODUCTLINKS%are replaced with list elements of the products the customer has in their cart
- The title of the
CartAbandonmentEmailtopic will be the subject of the email.
8) This optional step wil add the page title. Navigate to Admin > Content > String Resource Mgr, select the locale you use from the left local drop down, and add new string called
admin.title.rpt_CartAbandon with value of
Cart Abadonment Report.
9) Also please follow the "ReadmeAutomation.txt" instructions included in the zip package!