Line Item Shipping and Tracking for AspDotNetStorefront
Extend your cart's shipping and tracking functionality with separate carrier options and tracking numbers for each item in an order. A must for ecommerce businesses that frequently ship items individually!
This is a one domain, one cart license installation. To buy additional licenses for additional carts contact sales: firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Install the Admin Compunix Add-on menu and add the following line into the add-on links section specified:Carts up to MS9420: Carts MS9500 and newer:
2) Copy the
CompunixCommon.dlldownloaded from the
3) Upload the license file/appconfig to your cart. If you don't have a license send an email to email@example.com with your orde rnumber and domain information.
4) Copy the files from the "Modified files" directory in the .zip file to your website's root folder. If your admin directory is not "admin", you may have to copy any files in the admin directory manually.
5) In admin/orderframe.aspx.cs find around line 1332:
6) After this line add:
5) In admin/orderframe.aspx.cs find line 1381.
6) Add/paste on this blank line:
7) To use this add-on, go to view/edit orders in the orders menu and select an order. Click the "Shipping" link and the link to this addon will appear on that page as "Line Item Tracking".
8) The addon self installs on first use. Reset Cache after visiting the Line Item Tracking page above for the first time.
9) Find the topic called "LineItemShippingEmail" which can be edited as needed, however do not remove the %text% placeholders.
10) TO use this add-on, set the Tracking Number and information per line item on the "Line Item Tracking" link above. With the line items updated, click the "Send Tracking Number Emails" button to send all notifications for that order. The topic sent in the email is named "LineItemShippingEmail"