Product Orders Report for AspDotNetStorefront
Report showing who bought the specified products you selected within a time span.
Compatibility: MultiStore, V10.x
This is a one domain, one cart license installation. To buy additional licenses for additional carts contact sales: email@example.com
1) Install the Admin Compunix Add-on menu and add the following line into the add-on links section specified:Carts up to MS9420: Carts MS95x: Carts V10.x:
2) Copy the correct version of
CompunixCommon.dlldownloaded from the
3) Upload the license file/appconfig to your cart. If you don't have a license send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and domain information.
4) Copy/Merge the files from the "Modified files" directory in the .zip file to your web site's root folder. If your admin directory is not "admin", you may have to copy any files in the admin directory manually.
5) Navigate to your sites Admin console and reset the cache.
6) This optional step will add the page title. Navigate to Admin > Content > String Resource Mgr, select the locale you use from the left local drop down, and add new string called admin.title.rpt_ProductOrders with value of Product Orders Report .