Single Sign-Ons for AspDotNetStorefront (SSO)
Boost sales conversion, promote customer loyalty and simplify the shopping experience by letting your customers use their Google and Facebook logins on your site!
Compatibility: MultiStore, V10.x
This is a one domain, one cart license installation. To buy additional licenses for additional carts contact sales: email@example.com
1) Install the Admin Compunix Add-on menuand add the following line into the add-on links section specified:Carts up to MS9420: Carts MS95x: Carts V10.x:
2) Copy the correct version of
CompunixCommon.dlldownloaded from the
3) Run the licensing SQL script on your http://(yourdomain)/Admin/runsql.aspx" page. If you don't have a license send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org your order number and domain information.
4) Copy/Merge the files from the "Modified files" directory in the .zip file to your web site's root folder. Note, the files from our Skins->Default folder should be placed to your "Active Skin" folder.
5) Modify your template file by placing this in the head near the @Register commands:
6) Place the login Link in your template file and replace this"
To get the SSOs cart usage, please run the following SQL via the Admin -> Configuration -> Advanced -> Run SQL, which will create a Custom Report under your Reports menu:
1) Login to Google
2) Go to https://cloud.google.com/console/project and create project
a. Enter Project Name: [SiteName] SSO aand wait till done...
b. Click “Use Google APIs” tile –“ Enable and manage APIs” link …
3) Enable Google Identity and Access Management (AIM) API,
On left, click
Credentials , check if the IAM API is selected, Create Credentials -> Click on OAuth client ID
4) On the Create Client ID page
a. Select Web Application
b. Enter Client name
d. Authorized redirect URI : http://[domain.com]/Compunix/GoogleSSOHandler and https://[domain.com]/Compunix/GoogleSSOHandler
d. Authorized redirect URI : http://www.[domain.com]/CompunixGoogleSSO.ashx and https://www.[domain.com]/CompunixGoogleSSO.ashx
e. click Create button
5) Copy and paste into AppConfigs as instructed for SSO (Client ID and Client Secret)
1) Login to Facebook
2) Go to https://developers.facebook.com/
3) At top, hover over
Apps and select
Create a New App
a. Display Name: Company or URL "SSO"
b. Namespace: site domain.com
c. Test version: No
d. Select Category
3) Once you click
Create App, copy the
App ID and
App Secret into AppConfigs as instructed for SSO