RMA - Order Returns
RMA functionality is critical for a successful ecommerce shopping cart, saving time for Customer Service and adding usability to your site.
Compatibility: MultiStore, V10.x
This is a one domain, one cart license installation. To buy additional licenses for additional carts contact sales: firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Install the Admin Compunix Add-on menu and add the following line into the add-on links section specified:Carts up to MS9420: Carts MS9.5.x: Carts v.10.x:
2) Copy the correct version of
CompunixCommon.dll downloaded from the Code Base link into
3) Upload the license file/appconfig to your cart. (If you don't have a license send an email to email@example.com with your order number and domain information.)
4) Copy/Merge the files from the "Modified files" directory in the .zip file to your website's root folder. (If your admin directory is not "admin", you may have to copy any files in the admin directory manually.)
5) For V10 Go to
http://www.yourdomain.com/OrderItemReturns/Install or http://localhost/cart/OrderItemReturns/Install, observe that Installation was successful. For the other versions navigate to your website and go to the Admin. The add-on will self install on first access of the RMA Administration page installed in the Compunix menu.
6) To install the front end page link, simple put a link to: -For V.10
OrderItemReturns (for other versions
CompunixOrderItemReturn.aspx) as needed. Ex: <a href="CompunixOrderItemReturn.aspx">Submit an RMA</a>
The Administration page installs the following 4 Topics which are used for emailing and information:
- RMA-Top : front end page header
- RMA-Bottom : front end page footer
- RMA-CustomerNotice : customer's email notification and on page "receipt"
- RMA-AdminNotice : admin's email notification
Be careful not to remove the placeholders in the topics above as those are replaced with live content.